42sh is a complete POSIX-compliant alternative for /bin/sh and /bin/bash.
You can not select more than 25 topics
Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
42sh is a small posix-compliant shell made as a school project. Its goals are the following features :
- A fully interactive command line (that does not use ncurses)
- A hash table
- A tab support (based on the one in oh-my-zsh)
- Arithmetic expressions
- Full shell scripting features
- A history you can search through very quickly
- Multiple builtins
- Custom prompt generation … and many more !